For individual executives or teams who have learned the basics of the Six Boxes Approach in a session of Organizational Performance Strategy Planning, or who would like to receive personalized guidance and advice about performance improvement with the Six Boxes Approach, we offer Executive Coaching in-person, by telephone or via web conferencing.
Typical topics for Executive Coaching include:
- defining and improving performance: key principles
- connecting the behavior of your people to business results
- translating strategic plans into executable programs
- leading by example with performance thinking
- identifying the upside potential (UP) in your people
- developing the people who report to you
- improving communication and collaboration for performance
- strengthening organizational culture: values and practices
- and more....
We can schedule brief as-needed sessions, longer meetings, and even executive retreats built around your needs and our research-based performance improvement approach.
WHAT USERS SAY
"If CEOs study the Six Boxes Model, they will appreciate it very much. It is a perfect next step for developing executives and managers." —Executive Vice President